Membership Terms between Member and The Sporting Club
- 1. The membership shall run for a period of 1 calendar year from the date of payment of the membership fee (“Membership”). When paying monthly there is a 3-month cancellation policy applied.
- 2. The Member shall receive the following benefits (subject to the club’s membership terms where applicable):
- a. Access to The Sporting Club’s Members’ Database and Website (“Content”).
- b. Priority access to London/Manchester/Leeds Sporting Club events.
- c. Full access to all club venues for the duration of the membership.
- d. Ability to make reservations in all club venue restaurants for lunch or dinner.
- e. Access for the member plus up to 5 guests. Additional guests may be granted on request.
- f. Access and ability to booked event space at all club venues.
- 3. The Member agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- a. Unless agreed otherwise in writing between the Parties, Member’s shall comply with both The Sporting Club and venue membership terms (provided separately).
- b. The Member agrees to use the Content for his/her own personal use for the purposes of the Membership, and must not republish, post, transmit, edit, adapt, syndicate or distribute any Content without our prior written permission.
- c. Exclusions to access may apply including restrictions on local public holidays. Please refer to The Sporting Club’s communications and weekly newsletters for full details and exclusions.
- d. Reservations can be made in the restaurant by contacting reception of each club. Please see further details. A smart casual dress code applies to all members and guests at the Sporting Club’s, details of which are available on request.
- 5. In the event of any dispute between you and us concerning these terms, the laws of England and Wales apply and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.